At the request of a debtor a person signs a note, the amount being left blank, but on the understanding that it should be filled in with the amount of a certain account; by the principal debtor the incomplete note is delivered to the agent of the payee with instructions to fill in the amount of the account as agreed with the surety; the payee's agent, however, fills in a much larger amount. What if anything, should the payee recover from the surety in a suit on the note? A late case in Indiana allows recovery in the amount which the surety agreed should be inserted.