- Law School welcomes new Office of Public Service director
- Judges: Road to the bench getting too political
- Noam Chomsky parses 'illegal', 'legitimate'
- Former Irish President and former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Mary Robinson's delivery of the William W. Bishop Jr. Lecture in International Law is one of many components of an academic year that is rich in internationally oriented programs.
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's visit to the Law School includes a public lecture, classroom teaching, discussions with faculty, and a question-answer session with Law School students.
- The harrowing tale of a young woman's struggle to escape her family's deadly wrath with the help of students and faculty of a Law School clinic.
University of Michigan Law School,
Law Quadrangle (formerly Law Quad Notes)
Available at: https://repository.law.umich.edu/lqnotes/vol47/iss3/4