The Cook Law Quadrangle, 1935/1955 (ca.). Source: Bentley Historical Library
With the construction of Hutchins Hall which was opened to classes in the fall of 1933, the present Law Quadrangle was completed. On June 15, 1934, the Cook Law Quadrangle as an entire block was dedicated. The final value of the various buildings of the Law Quadrangle, including equipment and books, is $8,643,370. This is exclusive of the endowment and other gifts given by Mr. Cook to the University.
University of Michigan Law School, Lawyers Club, Law school buildings, Cook Law Quadrangle, Law schools, Law students