Legal Research Library, 1935. Source: Bentley Historical Library
The Legal Research Building in about 1935, only four years old. This building opened after Cook’s death in 1930. Cook had not wanted his name on any of the buildings, but since he was no longer around to object, the Board of Regents named this building, and the entire Law Quadrangle, after him.
University of Michigan Law School, Law school buildings, Cook Legal Research Library, Law schools, Law students