Lawyers Club under construction. Source: Bentley Historical Library.
Lawyers Club under construction July 6, 1924. This is taken from South University and shows the building east of the main tower. The Lawyers Club and Dormitory was begun in 1923 and completed (students started living in it) in Fall 1924. It was dedicated in the Spring/Summer of 1925.
University of Michigan Law School, Lawyers Club, Law school buildings, Law schools, Law students