The Law Building in 1919, viewed from south. Source: Bentley Historical Library.
The area where the first Law Building stood is now just grass and trees, north of Angell Hall. With the construction of the Law Quadrangle during the period 1923 to 1933, the building at the northwestern corner of the Diag took on a new identity, renamed (old) Haven Hall in honor of Erastus O. Haven.
University of Michigan Law School, First Law Building, Law school buildings, Law schools