Lawyers Club c. 1928. Source: Bentley Historical Library.
This is the cloister that connects the Law Quadrangle to South University at the northwest corner of the Quad. This photo was taken soon after the building was completed, perhaps 1928. Note the absence of landscaping. Later, yew hedges were added, as well as trees.
University of Michigan Law School, Lawyers Club, Law school buildings, Law schools, Law students